Thursday 10 March 2016

Felix Voon - Brief Intro & Background of this Blog's writter

Good evening, Selamat petang, Selamat lemai.

Greetings to all, I've written two posts before this so I decided before I go any further, I would like to do some self-introduction. The purpose of this post is to allow all my blog viewers to know a little bit of my background before reading all the other posts. For those who know me, I'm very grateful to have you in my life; for those who doesn't, I'll now do a brief self-introduction.

So I'll start from the basics. My name is Felix Voon Zhe Fong, male. chinese. I can converse in Malay, English & Chinese. Know a lil bit of Hakka thanks to my late grandpa, also have a slight basis in Iban thanks to my friend Cornellius & his family whom took great care of me. Can understand some bahasa Sarawak thanks to my group of crazy friends back in UPM Campus.

Now to the academics.

I graduated Diploma in Fisheries from University Putra Malaysia Kampus Bintulu in year 2015. My lecturers (whom I remembered) include our Dean, Prof Japar, Dr Hanafi, Dr Kamil, Dr Amy, Miss Fadzilah, Dr Nelson, En Johan, Dr Diyana, Sir Fakhzan, Dr Wong Sing King and others. I've learn a lot from them, not only about Fish, in many other aspects too.

Yes, Diploma in FISHERIES. Most of my friends didn't even trust me when I said I was enrolled in this course. Exact words (after being translated from Chinese) were, "What? Does that course even exist?! You're lying."

No, no lies. Thanks to the swimming classes provided at the first semester, now I am able to swim (or at least float!) in the shop's Japanese Koi pond.

Well, I passed all three (3) English Test

1. MUET
2. TOEFL
3. IELTS

Once considered furthering into Degree but in the end, here am I, writing Blogs about fish..

Now towards my involvement in fishes. To be honest, I was more being cultured from young into fishes than being interested in them. I started getting officially involved in fish while I was is primary three (3), 9 years old. Did most of my primary & secondary school homeworks at the shop reception kaunter while serving customer at the best I can.

Back at University there are countless of activities including fish such as dissecting them, search for parasite in and out of the fish, harvesting fishes from mud pond and so on. Did my intern ship at a Government Station in Sungai Paoh, Sarikei, so I know the basic of the government system such as license, their programs and so and so.

All in all, in the future I will write all post in English, mainly english, might mix some malay or maybe slight chinese in it. Feel free to drop comments here =)

Personal Contact Number: +60109823295
Whatsapp & Wechat available



Long story short, my life is full of fishes. All kind of of fishes. =)

Happy Fish, Happy Life!

Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment